Sunday, November 17, 2013

Broken Computers....


I think I'm officially bad news for computers.  I've issues with two computers over the past two weeks.  I had to send one back to the manufacturer last week and today I learned I had a virus on my backup computer and will have to wipe that computer clean.  Needless to say, there will be no posts this week while I fix my computers...  Here's to hoping for better luck this week! :)

Have a great week everyone and I will try post again on next Monday (fingers crossed)!


2 comments:

  1. It’s really frustrating when it gets stuck up on the time that you need it the most. Were you able to have it fixed soon after? I hope it's not acting up anymore. All the best!

    Cordia Remsen @ RBSMN

    ReplyDelete
  2. a desktop PC is a place where you put your stuff (PC parts) while you go earn money to buy better stuff. And for most buyers, the crucial piece inside, if not the video card, is the processor.
    rugged laptop computers

    ReplyDelete

Sharing