Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Want Wednesday... Coach shoes


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

I think we all know that I have a think for shoes....  After college, I found my first pair of black pumps for work at Coach and loved their shoes for several years after that.  I fell out of love with their shoes a few years ago after several disappointing collections.  Imagine my surprise when I wandered into the store over Christmas while shopping for presents (and maybe looking for one for myself ;)...) and couldn't stop drooling over the shoes.  I wanted almost every. single. pair.  

These black pumps (8) are like an updated classic that's perfect for work or after work and the white version (5) is a great classic as temps start to rise (eventually!).  I'm a smoking slipper fanatic (I have 3 pairs...), and this silver pair (7) is great with jeans or a skinny pant for days when your feet just need a break.  I think I'm going to have to try all of these on next time I'm in store (and pray for some kind of sale!).  You can check out the whole selection here.

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing