Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NYFW Fall 14 Favorites









Images 1, 2, 4 - Marissa Webb
Image 3 - Theory
Image 5 - Lisa Perry
Image 6 - Veronica Beard
Images 7, 8 - Monique Lhuillier

All images via style.com

"Every week the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future.... this is known as fashion week."  - Carrie Bradshaw

I'm sure you guys have seen this Sex in the City quote all over the place as fashion week started last week.  Like many of you, I've been eagerly following along on Instagram and style.com to see the action as it happens.  I love getting inspiration from the street style and what is happening on the runway.  For me, Fashion Week is also about discovering new styles and new designers. I'm always looking to push my style at work so most of my favorites are slightly professional, work-appropriate looks.  

Marissa Webb is one of the new designers I discovered this NYFW.  You know I love a show when I pin almost every look!  Her looks were the epitome of casual elegance that would be perfect for work (and transition nicely to after-work drinks!).  You know I'm always trying to bring color into my wardrobe, so the green skirt and top are a great pop of color.  I would probably break up the pieces, but hey, baby steps! 

I also had to throw in a few beautiful dresses as I will hopefully find some excuses to wear something so pretty!

What are your favorites so far?  

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love these NYFW looks!
    ~Ashleigh {Dazzle by Day}
    www.dazzlebyday.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing