Thursday, January 22, 2015

Winter Beauty Favorites

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

I'm a relatively newbie to makeup as I didn't really start wearing anything beyond mascara and eye shadow until a few years ago.  Two years ago, I let my 16 year old cousin (and aspiring doctor/makeup artist) update my makeup.  Little did she know she was creating a monster!  

I've always had acne prone skin (even now...), so I try to be careful with what I put on my face.  I got a Clarisonic for Christmas a few years ago, but only started using it religiously 2-3x week for exfoliation and a deep clean 6-8 months ago.  My skin feels softer and smoother now that I've been consistently using the Clarisonic.  I've also started using the Josie Maran argan oil as a night moisturizer.  It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel oily at all.  I love it and would use it in the day if I could find a good sunscreen to pair it with.  

In terms of makeup, I've fallen in love with this Giorgio Armani foundation.  It gives a beautiful glowing, slightly dewy finish that I love.  It is expensive but so worth it and a little goes a long way.  I'm also obsessed with this NARS pencil.  It is very matte (but not drying) and last almost all day.  I'm already trying to figure out what colors I need for spring!

I know it looks like I use a lot of expensive products, but I also have some great drug store favorites including L'Oreal Voluminous mascara and ELF eyeshadow.

What are some of your favorite beauty products right now?

Also, don't forget to check out Piperlime's 30% off shoes, bags, and accessories with code HITREFRESH until tomorrow night.  I've selected a few favorites below.

Shoes




Bags



Have you entered the New Year $500 Rockin' Cash Giveaway?  Get the details here.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Keep up with everything on Instagram and Bloglovin'



10 comments:

  1. This year I might finally get the clarisonic, I've only heard great things about it.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Clarisonic! I never feel clean if I forget to use it! It is fabulous! I have been wanting to try the Argan oil. How would it be for a more oily skin type ? Thanks!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard amazing things about that Armani foundation- I think I need it! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I've never tried Smashbox, but I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A clarisonic is a must have for all ladies! The Josie Maran oil is amazing, I also use it at night. Love your picks!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go insane without my Clarisonic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously live for those nars lippies and argan oil!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some great beauty and make up goodies! I need to try that NARS Pencil and YSL highlighter already!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the nars pencil!
    great post
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great beauty picks! The clarisonic, Armani foundation, Nars blush and the YSL highlighter are amazing products!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Sharing