Friday, March 13, 2015

Introduction to Rocks Box




All jewelry c/o Rocks Box
Bracelet: House of Harlow
Necklace: Gorjana

You guys all know how much I love my accessories, especially jewelry (hello Bauble Bar addiction!), so I'm so excited to introduce you to Rocks Box.  Rocks Box is the saving grace for every fashionista's budget.  

For $19/month, your Rocks Box stylist will send you 3 pieces that you wear for as long as you want and then send them back for new jewels when you get tired of your set.  If you can't bear to part with an item, you can buy it at a discount (which might be dangerous for me!).

I was a little skeptical of the concept in the beginning, but I've been converted.  It has been fun to have a stylist push me outside of my jewelry comfort zone of statement earrings and necklaces.  I'm not sure I will be able to let the delicate Gorjana necklace above go! You can see me wearing the items here and here.

The lovely ladies at Rocks Box will let you try one month free using the code nicoletotheninesxoxo.  I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do and I can't wait to share the next set!

Have a great weekend!


Keep up with everything on Instagram and Bloglovin' 


Rocks Box was provided to me for free, but all opinions are my own.  

4 comments:

  1. You got some great pieces. I also joined but wasn't too impressed with my first set. It was a bit boring so I sent it back the same day. I gave feedback so hopefully the next set will be a bit more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pieces you got, especially the ring. We keep hearing great things about this blog, thanks for the review :)

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love your nail color! such a cute post!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing