Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Going Out After Work!






Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target
Shoes: Zara
Earrings: Boutique find
Bracelets: Bauble Bar

Happy Hump Day!

When I found out that one of my favorite local bloggers was hosting an event at the Rebecca Taylor store, I initially struggled with finding the right outfit that would be appropriate for work and for the party.  After over-thinking it (which I often do...), I grabbed one of my favorite dresses.  For me, a dress is generally one of the best options if I have plans after work as I don't look overdressed, just nice.  I love the floral print of this dress and never miss a chance to wear my blue suede shoes :).  I normally keep my make-up neutral at work, but I added the burgundy lip after work.  It is one of my favorite looks for fall and an easy way to amp up any work look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing