Monday, October 14, 2013

What I Want Monday


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I always used to l love back to school season because it meant back to school shopping! :)  Even though, I've outgrown school, I still like to pull together a shopping list at the beginning of each season to focus my shopping.  Since I work in an office, my pieces have to be able to pull double duty from the office to after-work fun.  I would wear 245, and 6 to work and then lose the jacket and add some fun bracelets and statement earrings to meet friends after work.  Black pants or a skirt would work just as well in more formal environment.  

P.S.  Pulling these lists together is dangerous!  I've already caved and purchased a few pieces from the list, which I look forward to sharing with you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing