Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Take me out to the ball game





Top - Diane von Furstenburg via TJ Maxx
Bag - Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes - Brian Atwood (other colors)
Jewelry - Bracelets from BaubleBar (here, here, similar) and boutique find
Necklaces - boutique finds


Don't you love it when you find an item you missed out on at a discount retailer like TJ Maxx or Nordstrom Rack at a great price?!  That was the case with this baseball tee.  I saw it on sale at Neiman Marcus, but of course they didn't have my size.  You can imagine how excited I was when I found it at TJ Maxx (and for less than the sale prices at Neimans!).  Pink is one of my favorite colors and I love the loose cut that makes it appropriate for work (seen here for casual Friday) and play.  

I love fun jewelry and these bracelets are no exception.  I don't remember how I discovered BaubleBar, but their pieces are so fun and very easy on the wallet.  They are having their Friends and Family sale thru Sunday, so head over to check it out.  I think I'm going to get this, this, and this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing