Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Want ... Leather

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

I don't know about you, but I've gone a little leather crazy this fall.  After years of relying on my favorite leather hoodie from Old Navy (which I tracked down on super sale), I've found myself wanting all kinds of leather items.  It all started with the Banana Republic version of 6 (now sold out :( ), which was quickly followed by this dress, and some great booties.  I've pulled together a few of my favorites pieces that I'm trying to resist (but we all know how that ends...).

I love how the leather piping on this skirt makes it slightly edgy, but still work appropriate and with the right top can easily move to after-work drinks.  I'm more of a pants person, so these are obviously high on my list, with their great leather waistband and relaxed fit.  And for those of you that prefer vegan leather, this skirt (5) is so flirty and cute and this Old Navy jacket is a steal at $55(!!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing