Friday, November 1, 2013

Distressed Denim





Blazer: Theory, old
Top: Loft, old
Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Nordstrom Rack
Purse: Marc Jacobs, old
Jewelry: Boutique finds and Bauble Bar

Happy Friday!  I hope you guys have fun plans for the weekend.

Since Fridays are a little more laid back and my work is very casual right now, I decided it was the perfect time to break out my new distressed jeans.  I've wanted to try the distressed denim look for a while, but I wasn't willing to invest in a pricey pair since I wasn't sure how often I would wear them.  Thank goodness for places like Nordstrom Rack!  I wandered in for something else and happened to see these jeans, which fit perfectly (and we all know how difficult it can be to get the right fit!).  The price was right too!

I dressed the jeans up with a great blazer and statement jewelry and I love the mix of the dressier blazer and heels against the more casual jeans.  I might wear these jeans all weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing