Monday, November 11, 2013

Indian Summer





Top: Target
Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Zara, old; similar
Earrings: Banana Republic, old
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, here)


I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mine was very relaxing.  Other than errands, I also had a celebration dinner with a friend who got a great new job on the West Coast.  Yesterday was beautiful here, almost 70 degrees, so I had to break out a short sleeve top one last time before the colder weather comes back.  I love the cream detailing on this top and the baseball-like sleeves (which also minimize my broad shoulders).  You also can't beat the price!

I also love these red Zara shoes.  I picked them up in Italy this summer after lusting over these Jenni Kayne flats, which are just little more expensive than the Zara ones. :)  I generally will buy a more inexpensive version of a trend to try it out, before investing in a more expensive version.  Happily my feet are very happy with the cheap version here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing