Friday, November 8, 2013

Daytime Leather





Jacket: Gap, old, similar
Turtleneck: J. Crew, old, similar (Get 25% off $100+ code:GOSHOP)
Dress: Jack
Necklace: Boutique find
Tights: Hue
Booties: Rag and Bone

Happy Friday!

As you may know, I've been on a little bit of a leather kick this season, starting with an amazing leather skirt and moving into this dress.  I've also got my eye on a few other pieces (see here) and it seems like I've hardly met a leather piece I didn't like!  

However, as much as I love leather, I've noticed that I tend to save it for dressier occasions.  I've worn this dress out to nicer dinners with friends and for an occasional girls night out, but I realized I loved it too much to let it sit around waiting for an occasion.  With temps dipping a little in Atlanta (and me always being cold!), I figured it was the perfect day to break out this dress.  I dressed it down a little with denim and a black turtleneck (and my new favorite booties!) for a day of errand running.  While it may have been a little early for the turtleneck, this is destined to be one of go-to outfits once it gets a little colder.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing