Friday, December 20, 2013

Black, White, and Grey




Shoes: Brian Atwood, old, other colors
Bag: Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack, other colors
Necklace: Boutique find
Earrings: Banana Republic, old, similar

I still just can't get enough black and white.  I saw this dress online and was very excited to find it on sale (50% off!) on Black Friday at Belk's.  My mom and I have our Black Friday tradition where we are at the mall by 8AM to hit the Saks sale and then we hit a few other stores before recovering over a delicious, leisurely lunch.  

As soon as I tried this dress on, I knew it was a winner (especially since I got several compliments when I stepped out of the dressing room!).  It very comfortable and flattering and it has pockets, which are always a winner for me.  I kept my accessories pretty neutral, but then let the bag and scarf serve as a pop of color.  This will be a go to work look in the new year!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing