Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Image from here

Happy New Year!!  I hope everyone had a great holiday break!  I took a few days off to enjoy being with my family, especially my brother who came home for Christmas.  I also escaped to Barbados with my parents for a few days (pictures of the outfits to come!) before coming back for 2014.

I'm ready and very excited for 2014.  2013 was a year of ups and downs.  I took a huge risk and quit my job at highly respected company without another job lined up.  I then took time to travel to figure out what I wanted to do and what would make me happy.  I'm very excited about the outcome and look forward to starting my new job soon!  

This is often a time for setting resolutions and mine usually last a month or two.  This year, I took a look to try to figure out where I want to be in 1, 3, and 5 years and lined my resolutions up with those.  There is still some of the be healthier, but I've also included where I want to be professionally and financially.  More importantly, I've included steps on how I want to achieve these goals.  Fingers crossed, this will help me keep those resolutions!

This time of the year is always a time of extreme optimism and I'm no different.  I'm ready to put 2013 behind me and take the lessons I learned over the year and conquer (and enjoy!) 2014.  I look forward to enjoying the ride with everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing