Friday, January 3, 2014

Barbados Style Diary, part 1





Top: Banana Republic, old
Shorts: J. Crew (sized up for length), old
Flats: Target, old
Earrings: Boutique Find
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, here, here) and boutique find

I was fortunate enough to escape to Barbados for a few days after Christmas.  My parents were going down and convinced me to join them.  I'm so glad they did!  It was so warm and relaxing.  Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back, especially since it is 35 here!

I managed to sneak in a few pictures in my uncle's backyard, which is full of beautiful flowers and overlooks the ocean, just before the sun started setting.  Being in the tropics always breaks me out of my black and white rut.  I love these shorts since pink is one of my favorite colors (surprisingly!) and I went bolder with the purple top to be a little more tropical.  These Target flats are also such a bargain.  Every summer, I get a new pair of gold flats from Target and by the end of the summer my cost per wear is practically zero!

I also had to include a beautiful picture of the sunset that happened after my quick photoshoot.  It was so pretty!

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing