Monday, December 16, 2013

Bright Flash




Jacket: Gap (similar)
Top: J. Crew, old
Pants: Theory
Bag: Marc Jacobs, old
Shoes: Brian Atwood, old
Necklace: Boutique find
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, here, here)

I hope you had a great weekend!  It was very cold (for Atlanta) this weekend so I apologize in advance for the picture quality.  I was frozen after just a few snaps!  I wanted to share my outfit from Friday though.  I bought this coat a while ago in an effort to incorporate more color into my wardrobe.  We all know my love of black and white....  It is very bright, even brighter in person, so I kept the rest of the outfit neutral to let the jacket shine bright (like a diamond!)  Thankfully, the coat is also very warm!  I think it will be in frequent rotation for the rest of the winter.

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing