Friday, December 13, 2013

Dressing up the Sweatshirt




Top: Zara
Jeans: Rag & Bone
Flats: Zara
Purse: Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Bauble Bar, old
Earrings: Boutique find, similar

Do you ever buy a piece of clothing that instantly becomes one of your favorite items?  I'm almost ashamed to admit how many times I've worn this sweater since I bought it.  I normally shy away from gray as it isn't my best color, but I loved the lace insets on this sweater.  They take it from day (above) to night (with a great leather skirt or jeans and heels).  It is also one of the softest sweaters I own!  I added a few pops of color, especially around my face to brighten the gray.  Then, I was ready to brave  the mall and get started on my Christmas shopping (for others, I've done enough damage for myself...).

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing