Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I Want... Holiday Looks

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9


It's funny that this post is about holiday parties, because I wasn't in the holiday mood until my company and family holiday parties this past weekend.  I've been so consumed with work and I almost didn't go to the company holiday party. Somehow, pulling my holiday party outfit together and hanging out with my friends from work put me in the holiday spirit.  Helping to decorate my parents 12 ft tree probably didn't hurt either!

As you can tell, I'm loving feathers and sequins (and lace) for the holidays.  I would wear this Milly dress to a fancier party with a great pair of statement earrings. I love my white tuxedo jacket (see my last outfit post) and would wear this one over this sparkly sequin dress, which is beautiful but a bit bare.  I've also always wanted to try a jumpsuit and these are two sexy ones (here, here) that aren't too over the top.  I think this Loft belt would be great with them also!

What will you be wearing to your holiday parties?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing