Friday, January 24, 2014

Black, White, & Spots




Top: Rebecca Taylor (on sale!)
Turtleneck: J. Crew
Jeans: MiH via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti (higher heel version) - on sale!
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, here, here)
Rings: Bauble Bar

Happy Friday!! I've haven't been this ready for the weekend in a while.  Looking at these pictures make me miss the warmer weather of last weekend.  It is downright frigid right now!!  

Everyone knows I love a great sale, and after Christmas is one of my favorite sales.  I always get the best deals during that time.  I picked up these shoes and this top after Christmas.  I've loved these shoes since seeing them on Blair of the amazing blog, Atlantic-Pacific.  I was so excited to find them in a lower heel since GZ heels don't fit my feet as well as some other brands.  I'm willing to suffer a little for these heels though!  And this top first caught my eye while I was in the Rebecca Taylor store, but I couldn't justify paying full price for it and hoped to find it on sale.  Finding it at the Saks after Christmas was a sign it was meant to be!  

Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing