Thursday, January 23, 2014

All Black Almost Everything






Jacket - J. Crew, old
Purse - Coach, old
Sweater - Aqua, old
Pants - Theory, similar
Shoes - Jimmy Choo, old (save, splurge)
Earrings - boutique find
Bracelet - Bauble Bar

A lot of late nights this week means that I'm featuring outfits instead of weekly list of what I want.  The late nights also make it easier to stick to my shopping resolutions since I don't have time to shop!

Speaking of shopping my closet, this outfit features two of my favorite oldies but goodies.  This bag was one of the first designer purchases I made when I got my first job after college.  Even though it is kind of beaten up, I still love it.  And these shoes were a birthday present to myself.  I was so bummed I missed them in store, but then tracked them down on EBay and got a pretty good deal on them!  I can never pass up a good deal, leopard, or a cute shoes, and these cover all the bases.  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing