Monday, January 20, 2014

Fur + Leather







Top: Zara, old
Skort: Zara, old
Tights: Hue
Boots: Bamboo via Fab'rik boutique
Neckalace: Bauble Bar
Ring: Bauble Bar, old
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, here, here)

I hoe you had a great weekend!!  They always fly by too quickly.  I've talked about love of leather many times on the blog (here, here, here.... you get the picture), but this may be my favorite leather piece so far.  I first discovered this skort in a black cotton/microfiber blend in Florence over the summer and it quickly became a summer go-to.  I was so excited when I saw the leather version for fall!  Since it is too cold for bare legs, I paired it with tights and boots and my favorite Zara sweater for dinner with friends.  

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing