Friday, February 14, 2014

One Dress, 3 Ways



Sweater: Aqua, old / Dress: Jack by BB DakotaTights: HueBoots: Rag & Bone

Blazer: Aqua, similarDress: Jack by BB DakotaTights: HueShoes: Jean-Michel Cazabat, old / Purse: Banana Republic, old

Dress: Jack by BB DakotaTurtleneck: J.CrewJacket: Gap, similar

Happy Friday and Valentine's Day!  I know I'm ready for the weekend after the crazy weather we had this week.  

One thing that I've mentioned before is that I'm trying to shop my closet more and find new ways to wear different items in my closet.  This Jack by BB Dakota dress is a perfect example.  When I first bought it, I thought I would only wear it for going out, but it has become surprisingly versatile for work, running around on weekends, and going out.  Since I've haven't been going out as much as I used to, I've found new ways to wear it by layering this dress over a turtleneck and a white shirt (not together though) and wearing it under as a skirt under a sweater.  I think the skirt is my favorite look.  Which is your favorite look?  What are your favorite tricks to wear an item multiple ways?

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Sharing