Monday, March 3, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target, Part 2: How to Wear a Crop Top to Work







Blazer: Gap, old, similar
Crop Top: Peter Pilotto for Target
Pants: Theory, similar

I hope you had a great weekend!  It was beautiful here, so I tried to spend as much time outside as possible.  I also made a major hair change, which will debut on the blog next week (!). 

On Friday, I mentioned my love of the Target collaborations and am pretty excited about this top, the other piece I bought from the Peter Pilotto collection.  I'm so proud of myself for only buying 2 pieces!  When I picked up this crop top, I wasn't sure about it, but figured I could return it if I didn't like it.  Surprisingly, it is very easy to style.  I wanted to be able to wear it to work, and I love it over this blue oxford, which has been sitting in my closet for months waiting to be worn.  I guess I was really feeling the blue theme since I added a blue blazer.  The blue is a nice departure from my black and white combos.  

Have a great Monday!

Linking up with Laura and Erin

1 comment:

Sharing