Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What I Want... Weekly Cravings


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Happy Wednesday!!   I hope your week is going well!  I was trying to think of a theme for this week's weekly cravings and I realized there isn't one, lol.  My wish lists have been all over the place, kind of like the weather we've been having.  On Sunday, it was warm enough to wear these J. Crew shorts that I've been wanting for a few weeks now, and today I would have needed a turtleneck under this Asos colorblock dress, which is super cute!  

I guess the closest thing is classics with a twist.  I love how the sheer cutouts of this French Connection skirt spice up your basic pencil skirt. I would wear it to work with a simple merino crewneck and statement necklace (probably from Bauble Bar!).  We all know how I love an interesting back on a top, and the cross over of this grey sweatshirt makes it cool enough to wear for a night out with jeans, a little leopard clutch, and an amazing pair of heels (maybe these Aldo ones?).

What's at the top of your wish list this week?



2 comments:

  1. Number 7 please! Totally obsessing over stripe shorts!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater (#3)

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing