Friday, March 7, 2014

Skirt For A Steal!






Top: Zara, similar
Skirt: Target
Jacket: Gap, similar
Shoes: Prada, love these!
Necklaces: Bauble Bar, sold out
Bracelets: Bauble Bar (here, similar, sold out), C. Wonder
Purse: Marc Jacobs

TGIF!!  Just popping in quickly to say hi to share one of my newest finds.  Target is always such a black hole for me.  I walk in for a tube of mascara and end up walking out with a bunch of other stuff.  Does this happen to other people also?!  Anyway, this skirt is one of my recent Target finds!  I love the swingy, flirty shape, which is great with flats and heels.  And did I mention that it is under $25?  Such a steal!  I can't wait to wear it all spring and summer.  If only it came in other colors....

Have a great weekend!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing