Monday, April 28, 2014

Peter Pilotto For Target for Easter






Jacket: Gap
T-Shirt: Banana Republic
Skirt: Peter Pilotto for Target
Necklace: Bauble Bar, similar, similar
Shoes: Christian Louboutin, similar, similar
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, old

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  It was beautiful here and I enjoyed a neighborhood festival with my friends on Saturday and a fashion show/event on Sunday.  The show was great and I hope to share some pictures later this week.  

I know this is a week late, but I wanted to share my outfit from Easter.  I should have learned my lesson not to take outfit pictures after a big meal after the bottomless mimosa brunch, but obviously didn't....  Even though I'm not big into prints, I really liked the Peter Pilotto for Target collection.  I picked up a few of the Peter Pilotto pieces right after the collection came out, but was lucky enough to find this skirt on clearance!  Add in a great pair of heels and a statement necklace and I was ready for some great quality time with the family.

Follow me on Bloglovin'

22 comments:

  1. This skirt is so cute with the jean jacket.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and clean look. The shirt is really cute.

    Kreyolas Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is fantastic! Love the mix of prints.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt and how you styled it.

    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt and how you paired it with a coral necklace! Such a pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Peter Pilloto pieces! I wore a shirt several weeks ago on my blog, and will be posting the romper sometime soon. Target capsule collections are my favorite. Great look!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekka! I can't wait to see how you will style it!

      Delete
  7. you look great and the necklace pairing is a good idea :)

    -Neha
    Love Playing DressUp

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the necklace you put with this! I have the dress and might try this color!
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! You should! I was surprised, but I love the two colors together!

      Delete
  9. I LOVE that skirt! It is perfectly paired with that denim jacket and RM bag! You look amazing!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhmmm, you're totally making me regret buying this skirt ;)
    Such a great piece --looks great!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna!! I was so lucky to find my size on clearance!

      Delete
  11. Great fashion minds think alike- I bought this exact skirt a few months ago, and literally JUST got around to shooting it for the blog! How funny. It looks awesome on you! Love it with a denim jacket.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are rocking that skirt girl! I love all of his stuff at Target! Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I honestly wasn't that into this collection at all, but I do really love that skirt on you and how you've styled it! The necklace is a great finishing piece! Thank you for linking up! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing